top of page

Calm With Character First Aid (36 Educators Package)

Public·6 Educators
Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Taylor Swift - The Man (Official Video)

"I've re-written this tweet 15 times. How does anyone explain what it feels like to be a part of one of @taylorswift13 's creations? This video is so important & the message means so much to me. Thank you for being an inspiration to me my whole life. I will never forget this," Bartels wrote.

Taylor Swift - The Man (Official Video)

"taylor has been my ROLE MODEL pretty much as long as i can remember and i'm at a loss for words," Gray wrote on Twitter. "i'm so grateful to have gotten to know her. thank you to taylor for having me be a part of this video. and thank you for sharing your heart with the world. this meant so much to me."

"Thank you so much @taylorswift13 for having me being a part of your music video. It was such an honor to showcase my oddly funny reactions," said Toliver in response to Swift. "PS we should make a Tik Tok together."

[jwplayer Jc15ajry-q2aasYxh]Share this articlesharetweettextemaillinkon Facebookon Twittervia text messageon LinkedInvia email -swift-the-man-video-serena-williams-reference-easter-eggsLike this article?Sign up for the For The Win newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Educators

bottom of page